Preferably, you’ll need to be here without maxing either TH9 Upgrade Order . The prior you come into TH9, the better. The saint granulate takes such a long time that practically any maxer will unavoidably have maxed protections, inactive developers before even mostly finished with legends. Investigate worldwide and see most TH9s, you’ll see that they have maxed TH9 protections yet not even lvl15 legends. That is a case of a terrible player and an obligation in battle, in spite of their maxed protections they’re frail and awful models. These are the players you need to chuckle at, not the player with 15/15 saints with TH5 guards.
This TH denotes the beginning of weighty DE granulating. The issue here is your pay isn’t excessively and it effectively copies at TH10. No point maxing TH9 Upgrade Order in light of the fact that TH10 plunder is far superior.
It took me 30 days to arrive at TH9 and an additional 30 days to arrive at TH10, this is a sensible rule and speed for another player. Nonetheless on the off chance that it is your smaller than usual record, th9 upgrade priority 2020 to surge quicker. While your TH8 is redesigning, set aside at any rate 62.5k DE and as much gold/mixture as could reasonably be expected (6/6mil is acceptable)
First priority upgrades:
- Archer queen, Archer queen, Archer queen. She’s imperative to the point that I have to rehash myself threefold. Open her and keep her updating. On the off chance that you follow my TH9 Upgrade Order diaries, you realize that AQ requires 25k DE/day up till lvl40. So pound hard for her, or simply utilize her to cultivate for herself at first. 40k is simply to purchase half of your AQ, you need lvl5 before you get the full arrangement, so get her up pronto. Look at my TH9 cultivating guide in case you’re experiencing issues. Upgrade constantly AQ, SHE SHOULD BE YOUR FIRST AND ULTIMATE PRIORITY UNTIL SHE IS MAXED.
- Lab. You’ll need lvl6 barch updated promptly, they’re the main thing you have to cultivate with. Barch just takes 8 days to max, following 2 days of lab update. You will have the option to cultivate at full TH9 speed inside the initial 10 days of TH9, exploit that.
- Fabricate 50 new dividers, new lvl1 archer pinnacle, lvl1 mortar, lvl1 wizard tower, lvl1 air protection, lvl1 concealed tesla, lvl1 gold and solution stockpiling, lvl1-2 gold and mixture gatherer, lvl1 bomb, lvl1 monster bomb and lvl1 looking for air mine.
- Dump abundance gold into dividers. In the event that you have at any rate 4 developers, leave 4mil gold to update your clan castle.
- Look down to the lower part of this page, there is a base plan there, duplicate that physically. Its called “the crows TH8.5 form”
- Spell factory. Move it up and, its extreme however you’ll have to persevere. You shouldn’t have to utilize spells for cultivating in any case
- Clan castle. Having 5 extra soldiers for offense and guard consistently help. The additional 5 spaces will permit you to have 1 electro winged serpent in your cautious cc which is outstanding amongst other clan castle troops for offense and protection. This one troop can really stop foe assaults and permits you to safeguard plunder with lvl1/2 protections.
- In the event that you have the fifth manufacturer, assemble your new air sweeper at that point ranch 2.25mil mixture while hanging tight for the air sweeper. Remember to cultivate dull mixture consistently for AQ. When air sweeper is done, update your first armed force camp.
Second priority upgrades:
- Remember to keep archer queen updating however much as could be expected
- Before lab finishes, attempt to cultivate up to around 6mil remedy. At that point, redesign thorns to lvl6 then archers to lvl6 in lab. I incline toward thorns first on the grounds that their hp increment is more critical. Attempted archers first for once and didn’t feel it was justified, despite any trouble
- Since you utilized all your remedy into lab, you’ll have to cultivate more solution. Overhaul your stockpiles to spread your plunder around additional.
- While redesigning stockpiles, when you achieve 2.25mil solution, begin updating your military camps paying little mind to capacity levels.
- Progressed thought: if this is your subsequent record, having 200 soldiers isn’t unreasonably awful. It could be more proficient to update DE penetrates here rather than armed force camps
- When spell factory is done, spend another 2.25mil solution on armed force camp.
- This will be your clan castle manufacturer coming free subsequent to doing both armed force camps. Update your DE stockpiling on the grounds that 80k truly isn’t sufficient for good AQ levels.
- After your military camps are done, overhaul armed force camps again in light of the fact that 220 space is a major improvement from 200.
- In the event that your AQ isn’t redesigning, better prop her up. In the event that your DE is flooding even with AQ redesigning, update your BK too.
- Progressed thought: if this isn’t your first time playing, you can think about going to TH10 now. Assuming this is the case, set up your xbows and update TH. At that point update your DE + gold/mixture stockpiles while hanging tight for the redesign.
- Builder 1: AQ1 > AQ2 > AQ3 > … > AQ65
- Builder 2: lab > storages > army camp > army camp
- Builder 3: New buildings/walls/storage/traps > spell factory > (if no builder 4, upgrade clan castle here) > army camp > army camp
- Builder 4: Clan castle > DE storage lvl5 > DE drill to max
- If available, builder 5: air sweeper > Army camp > army camp > army camp > army camp (then builder 2 and 3 should be working on DE drills instead)
- Lab: barb 6 > arch 6 > wallbreakers 5 > balloons 6
Third priority upgrades:
- DE drill. Start one builder on the drill and let him upgrade until all drills are maxed. Drills have better value for money at lower levels, so upgrade them equally. When armed force camps are done, utilize a second builder here. They ought to be at lvl3 at this moment, so upgrade them individually to lvl4 then lvl5 then lvl6. This should take 18 days altogether on the off chance that you just utilize 1 builder or 9 days with 2 builders.
- Gold and elixir storage. Utilize a couple of builders here to bring your new gold and elixir storage to max. Having 8mil/8mil is acceptable on the grounds that you can store more plunder between upgrades.
- Xbows. These are the foundation of your TH9 Upgrade Order and at level 1, they give a greater number of dps and hp than all TH8 defense upgrades. I like to set them on ground since it allows you to stop ground assaults. In the event that you set them on air, you would almost certainly be squashed by both air and ground. Try not to upgrade them past level 1 until further notice.
- Dark barracks. Similarly, after armed force camps are done, upgrade dark barracks. On the off chance that you need to open soldiers, get one to lvl6 first so you open lvl1 magma dogs. With lvl1 dogs, lvl6 inflatables and legitimate cc uphold (maxed TH12 electro/dog), you can do well in CWL. The subsequent dark barracks is discretionary.
- DE storage. Max it out to store 190k DE when you have the TH9 Upgrade Order to cultivate overabundance. This will permit you to store DE for twofold legend upgrades
- Dark spell factory. Simply stick one builder here and upgrade the two levels.
- Barracks. Upgrade one barracks right to lvl11, ignoring the rest regardless of whether they are lvl2. When you open child monsters, you can utilize a similar builder to upgrade
- I emphatically prescribe you to leap to TH10 when you reach here, there is no reason for remaining in TH9 any longer, go directly to TH10 paying little mind to AQ level. She will upgrade all day, every day at any rate so having lvl30 or lvl1 doesn’t make a difference in light of the fact that updating AQ = lvl0 AQ
While moving up to TH10, you may deal with your subsequent dark barracks, remaining barracks (I prescribe updating the second barracks to max prior to chipping away at the third one) or gold/elixir authorities
4th priority upgrades:
- Traps. Skeleton traps, monster bombs and looking for air mines give great worth and they’re most likely low leveled in the event that you surged beforehand.
- Collectors. Stick a few developers into your surged collectors with the goal that you can cultivate enough for more significant redesigns.
Notice how pretty much every redesign costs solution. While cultivating, dump all abundance gold into dividers and carry them to lvl8 and overabundance remedy to update those lvl8 to lvl9 elixirs. The above overhauls consolidated expense around 60-90mil mixture, so you can without much of a stretch completion all lvl8 dividers with the abundance gold. This is the reason I state its imbecilic to remain in TH8 chipping away at dividers while you should be in TH9 dealing with offenses. Final product of TH8 granulating skulls? Maxed dividers, 200 armed force space, 10/0 legends. Outcome of hurried TH9? Maxed dividers, 220 armed force space, 15/15 saints.
You need 11mil gold to carry your new dividers to lvl8. From that point onward, you will require 375mil of either gold and mixture to max your dividers. Try not to stress in the event that you can’t max it before TH10. Simply redesign your dividers however much as could reasonably be expected.
For lab, it should be: barb > arch. Upgrade wallbreakers to lvl5. Then upgrade balloons till lvl6. You can upgrade giants/goblins after that but not necessary really. Barch lvl7-8 easily trumps both of them
Overall: barb 6 > arch 6 > wb 6 > loon 6 > open-ended
War troops: lava hound, hog riders, healers
TH9 farming guide
Suggested stay time: 10-30 days preferably. This is the time it takes to get your TH9 Upgrade Order while completing all first to third need overhauls. In the event that your developers have finished all first to third need updates (paying little mind to AQ level), you should simply move up to TH10 in light of the fact that there is significantly more DE.